Friday, January 28, 2011

Life is short. Eat dessert first! - Jacques Torres


"Life is short. Eat dessert first". - Jacques Torres

I love this quote! After all, doesn't everybody want dessert before anything else? So what does this mean? Well, just what it says! We love dessert right? So that's essentially the meaning. Do what you love, whether that be spending time with family and friends, reading a book, going on an adventure or... even eating dessert! We never know when our life will be over. It could be tomorrow, could be next year, could be in 67+ years! That's why we need to forget about the causalities, the routines, everthing, and just focus on living the way we love to live!

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

This is your one life to live. When you are looking back at your life in 100+ years, how are you going to feel? This has to be your life motto. Never pass up wonderful opportunities, by being to cautious. This is your one chance... get out there and live like there is no tomorrow because in the end we really don't know if there will be a tomorrow.

Don't forget to truly live and experience in between all of that work and stress. Eat some ice cream, go skydiving, whatever makes YOU happy!



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Is there a way to sum this up any better? Sincerely doubting it! Enjoy those little things in life. Don't just skim over those things that you feel are too insignificant, because one day you will realize those were the most important moments of your life!

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." Eminem

You go Eminem! (Well, with this quote at least. Can't say I'm a fan of his music!)

Is this just me, or do I have some sort of premonition? It seems to me I type a little message about one quote and then I read down my list of quotes and find that there is a quote saying that exact same thing! I swear, there is a quote for everything! Quotes are AMAZING!!!

That's all for today friends! Can you tell what my favorite quote theme is yet, based on my last two posts? I'll give you a hint: it is a word in the title quote of my post... and no it's not dessert! :)

-Sydney

"May you live all the days of your life." -  Jonathan Swift






2 comments: